Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's been too long

Hey gang! So it's been awhile since I've posted..and I can't blame it on my half marathon training, unfortunately. So I'll blame it on just being caught up in life's duties! ;)  I'm not going to post a recipe today. I will give you some awesome updates though, and not so awesome pictures. They're all coming from my cell phone today so do please keep that in mind! A few updates in my life...I haven't run in about 3 weeks and it's killing me! I hurt my foot awhile back so I've been doing a lot of resting. Not so sure if I'll be able to run the half marathon in September which is a huge bummer, but my Mom says we might be able to run one in October, so that's an upside! I was off work this past week, my family was on vacation. When I say my family, I mean the family I nanny for. I am excited to see the kids tomorrow I've missed them! I had an awesome week off though. I got to see my college friend who just had a baby, I got my hair done, visited my grandparents, went to lunch with a friend..and much more. The most exciting was getting a puppy today! He is so adorable. Oh, and I start school on Monday...boo! Hehe, I'm not a huge school fan but it's for the best! Okay, on to the pictures! Again, bear with me they probably won't be of the best quality. :)

 Okay, how cute are my grandparents? My sister and I and niece took them out to lunch! They love to hold hands.
 My niece, Zoe sitting on the cow
 My new hair..yes I did shave part of it!
 Meet Louie, the newest member of our family!
 What's outside Lou dog?
 We just picked him up, we couldn't be happier. We searched forever for a dog and we finally found one. So happy to give him a forever home.
Have a great week everyone! How was your weekend? What was the best part about it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...