Sunday, September 9, 2012

We have a new addition!

We have a new addition to the family!!! No, we're not pregnant, but it's fun to tease ;) His name is Louie, and although you've kind of already met him, I decided to dedicate this post to him! We adopted Louie about 3 weeks ago. We've been looking to adopt a pup for awhile, and we finally found our perfect match. He's a good little pup, although he needs to go to puppy school for some obedience and training. :) He loves to cuddle and follow mommy and daddy around. He also loves to chase his brother Frank (our cat). Frank usually ignores him, but every once in a while he fights back. I always tell Frank he should show Louie who's boss. Frank will always be the King in our house. :) Sorry Louie.


 Daddy and I love paying catch in the yard

 Although, I'm not the best at returning the ball :)

 I love when Daddy rubs my belly, it's my favorite

 Catch me if you can, I bet you can't!

 Don't you just think I'm so cute? I know you do.


 I may be little, but I'm sneaky and fast


My big brother likes to watch me from the window. I think he's mad because he can't come outside and play. Mom and Dad get mad because he tries to escape all the time. I don't get it, why don't they just let him come out and play.
Another few things that I enjoy, is giving kisses to my mom and dad, I love my kong, and my pigs ears. I especially like to hide them in the couch where Mom and Dad can't find them. :)

We love you Louie, and of course you too Frank.

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Poor Frank. I'm sure he'd love to be out there running around, too. Louie is very cute. Our Jingles is an orange cat -- we have two balconies so she gets to go outside there and feels safe ... she's afraid of the big bad world. Hope your day is great. :) Tammy

Brittany said...

Awwww Louie is SO cute!!! What a precious pup! I know y'all are loving play time with him.

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Little Lou Pie! He's so cute, and Frank is rather dapper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...